Front Desk/Receptionist - 3rd Shift
Bellevue, NE | Full Time
YOUR CAREER IS HERE!
Hours: Monday - Friday 12:30am to 8:30am
Now hiring Full-time Front Desk Personnel for a long-term, skilled nursing facility in Bellevue, NE. Enjoy a unique, interesting and supportive work environment!
Job Duties Include:
- Provide reception duties by answer telephone calls, which includes: taking messages, answering questions and receiving and signing for incoming mail or deliveries.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to prevent theft and maintain security of premises.
- Patrol premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Document daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, individuals suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or other unusual occurrences.
- Respond to radio calls and communicate with the staff situations involving member safety and well-being. This may include assisting in the event of an evacuation or threatening weather conditions.
- Contact police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Effectively communicate to management to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- May be asked to provide assistance pertaining to the loading or unloading of facility members.
- Perform duties in accordance with facility policies and applicable federal, state and local laws.
Veterans and previous security experience preferred but not required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High propensity in attention to detail.
- Ability to stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time.
- Able to grasp, lift and/or carry objects weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Must receive a minimum score of 80% at the completion of training program.
*Employment consideration based on above criteria, drug screening and background information.
Looking for Immediate Employment?
Go to www.managementregistry.com and apply online today; one of our recruiters will contact you upon completion of your application.
Must be able to clear drug and background checks
Weekly Paychecks / Thorough Training / Rewarding Career