Louisville, KY | Full Time
• Prepares treatment room for patient.
• Prepares patient for dental treatment.
• Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
• Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions.
• Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment
• Ensures operation of dental equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
• Maintains dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
• One year of working Dental Assistant experience
• Dental Assistant Certification from an accredited school
• Current CPR Certification
• Radiology Certification
Please forward resume or apply directly at www.managementregistry.com