Certified Nursing Assistant
- Carries out daily routine of the Individual Support Plan (ISP).
- Assists, guides, and encourages Individuals with daily needs.
- Provides daily routine physical care to Individuals.
- Lifts, positions, and transfers ambulatory and non-ambulatory Individuals with assistance of other employees and assisting devices.
- Assists/transports people that use non-motorized wheelchairs, lifts, litters or other assisting devices to be ambulatory.
- Observes and reports Individual's behavior to nurse and other living area staff.
- Escorts Individuals to various activities, both on and off campus.
- Perform CPR, Heimlich maneuver, and other emergency procedures/evacuations.
- Participates in housekeeping functions.
- Understands/interprets oral and written instructions.
- Current TB Skin Test within the last year
- Current CPR Certification
- Current proof of MMR or MMR Titer
Please forward resume to me or apply directly online at www.managementregistry.com