CNA-Certified Nursing Assistant
West Columbia, WV | Full Time
- Vital signs- taking and recording blood pressure; peripheral heart rate, respiration, pulse oximetry.
- Knowledge of a condition which contributes to skin impairment issues and performs principles of skin care and pressure ulcer prevention.
- Safe resident transfer; lifting and turning techniques.
- Gait belt assisted transfers.
- Collection and preparation of urine and stool specimens
- Documentation of observations of psychosocial needs.
- Keep residents’ environment neat, set up equipment, store and move supplies and assist with some procedures.
Working experience doing the following:
- Providing comprehensive care
- Answering call bells, delivering messages, serving meals, making beds, and assisting with eating, dressing and bathing; reposition residents, taking temperatures, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure; assisting with transfers.
- Providing personal care including bathing, feeding, shaving, and oral hygiene.
- Observing resident’s condition; recognizing, identifying and notifying appropriate supervisor or nurse of potentially serious situations
- Measuring and recording vital signs and other body measurements.
- Reporting to nurse signs and symptoms demonstrated by the resident with a tracheotomy, sterile dressing care, and pressure ulcers.
- Graduate of an accredited program
- License in good standing for the State of WV
- Current Physical and TB Skin Test within the last year
- Current CPR
- Must have 1 year working experience
Please forward resume or apply directly at www.managementregistry.com